Tuesday, April 10, 2007

One is done

So I don't have the results up yet, but the Team Relay gig this past weekend we did at the Oesterling Farm was a blast if I do say so myself. For me, the best part is that I don't suck quite as bad as I used to. My suckage can change quickly tho so I'm trying not to get to excited about it. Now I'm scurrying around trying to get these next events into order. It looks like most of the duckies are lining up nicely, but I'm still waiting for confirmation on the GS Camp we're using for the start/finish of the Rattling Creek event.

Getting ready for vacation -- which will hopefully be a week of great riding and some time to do more on the races -- in Asheville, NC with a short jump into TN to hopefully do the first 100 miler of the year at Cohutta. Here is my preemptive excuse...since its coming at the end of a week where I'm hopefully putting in lots of miles and lots of climbing I'm not expecting much but a damn good time. I'm hopeful to get Kris back on a bike too while we're down there. Every now and then she makes a little noise about racing that thing again. Man I'd love to see that.

No comments: