Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Sick

Much like the Tea Baggers and taxes, I'm pretty sick of myself.  Somewhere along this journey I've devolved into someone I have a hard time recognizing.  I don't talk about it all.  More accurately, when I do talk about it at all it usually involves a good deal of yelling and screaming as pent up frustrations come flooding out in a rush of misplaced anger.  So, like I said, I don't really talk about it.  The rest of the time I try not to let it show.  But it does show.  It shows up in how I approach most everything.  I'm not happy about it or me.

There's one thing to do.  Change it.

So much for WYSIWYG any more.  That was the way and that need to be the way again.  I don't assume it will be easy.  I'm sure I'm going to sabotage myself along the way, but enough is enough and it is time to find me again.

Who know if I'll keep at this on here.  Recent history shows that it ain't likely.  Of course, its not like anyone reads this anymore anyway.  But, this isn't for you.  Its for me.  It ought to be a good ride one way or another. 


2 comments:

Zach said...

Good riding with you this week bubs!

Anonymous said...

Where have you been ??