Friday, April 04, 2008

Need Team Racer

I've a plea from a couple guys looking for a couple racers for the relay this weekend. Contact me if you are interested in racing or know someone else who is and I'll put you in touch with them.

Also we're up to something like 260 riders!! Holy crap.

Just finished up press releases to a bunch of local to the race media and now its time for bed so I can get a little sleep to be ready for all y'all. Its unlikely any of the news crews will show, but what the heck might as well give it a whirl and maybe you'll be lucky enough to get a few seconds of fame crashing your brains out on the new way fast log (if I keep it in there).

1 comment:

MA said...

Just spent some time reading your blog.

We competed at the Relay Race and had a great time, very well organized and fun!!!!

It was my son's first time racing and after he got over his nerves he had a great time (after he was done almost puking)

We loved the music and chip timing too and realize the costs involved in all this. Especially chip timing! I've done lots of other types of races and chip timing is awesome.(We did have an issue with one of our chips not working and then all our times being weird, but no biggie)

Thanks for a fun day and my kids really enjoyed themselves.

Mary Ann