Thursday, March 22, 2007

I did number 2

There it is. Post Number 2 in less than a week. I'm so proud of myself it hurts.

Teams are coming in for the MASS Relay and I'm pretty stoked. I can't wait for this thing to roll. And to see if this whole handicapping thing actually works. Looks like I'll be giving up a spot on my beloved VisitPA squad tho to make room for The Legend for this race. With Yozell and Hebe coming on board this year we're stuck trying to divide 4 into 9. I'd love to race this with my bubs, but there will be more chances for that.

What there might not be a lot more chances to do is race with EuroNate since he's definitely headed back to Spain in June. So it looks like its a little Cadence Connection squad instead with The Kid, VeganRob, Nate, and moi.

Planning to hit the roads for a couple hours with Ray tomorrow, thinking maybe its time for another round of Goldmine+. Picking up the new 29er tomorrow too and dropping my SS off for some touch up welding with Wicked Dreamz. Gotta get out on the trail tomorrow for a spin with MBCX.com and a little vid for the relay too. Nothing like planning way to much for one day.

No comments: